Over the past two winters, twelve treaty fishing access sites were closed for extensive clean-up and repairs. The 2013-2014 clean-up began in November and will run through March.
During each closure, the maintenance crew will remove trash, abandoned property, and temporary structures; repair facilities, plumbing, and electrical systems; maintain the landscaping; and other repairs as necessary. Any personal and titled property left on a site during its designated clean-up period will be disposed of.
The closure schedule:
- Crow Butte (Nov 1-15, 2013) completed
- Alderdale (Nov 18-Dec 6, 2013) completed
- Pine Creek (Dec 9-27, 2013) completed
- Stanley Rock (Jan 6-17, 2014) completed
- North Bonneville (Jan 20-Feb 7, 2014)
- Wyeth (if needed) (Feb 10-21, 2014)
- Dallesport (if needed) (Feb 24-Mar 14, 2014)
If you use any of these sites, please remove your personal and titled property to help speed the work and prevent any unexpected losses.
While a site is closed for the maintenance, all other access sites, including the five in-lieu sites, will remain open for use and will be maintained on a normal weekly schedule.