CRITFC Salmon Camp Application
Application must be received by June 24, 2022 for consideration. There is no cost to attend Salmon Camp, but only has capacity for twenty students (five from each of the four CRITFC member tribes).
Salmon Camp is a five-day/four-night camp. The weather will be hot and sunny during the day, and possibly chilly at night. It is strongly suggested that students leave all valuables at home (video games or other electronic devices, money, jewelry, etc). CRITFC is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen property. CRITFC staff will have cell phone service.
It is the responsibility of the parents or guardians of camp attendees to get their child to and from the designated check-in and pick-up locations. Details and locations will be provided to campers upon selection.
- Fill out this application in full. It includes:
- Application Form
- Emergency Contact and Medical Information
- Student Essay
- Parental permission, student agreement, and health care information/medical release forms will be sent in a welcome packet to students who are selected.
- You may also download the application form here. It can be filled out in Microsoft Word or printed and filled out physically. (Please print or type in black or blue ink.)
- If you have questions or need assistance filling out the application, please contact: Laura Gephart at (503) 238-0667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting an application is 5:00 pm, Friday, June 24, 2022.
Salmon Camp 2022 ApplicationApplication must be received by June 24, 2022 for consideration. There is no cost to attend Salmon Camp, but only has capacity for twenty students (five from each of the four CRITFC member tribes).
"*" indicates required fields