Navigating the Currents of Seafood Market Conditions
The Pacific Northwest seafood industry — retailers, wholesalers, restaurants, and individual consumers — has made big changes to their fish purchasing and consumption habits as a result of pandemic disruptions.
Join a webinar hosted by ATNI-EDC and CRITFC to hear presentations on what these adaptations mean to Native fishers, a refresher on food safety and handling, and discussions on direct marketing and accessing co-ops and other markets.
These topics will inform and empower tribal fishers, in the hopes of achieving more successful outcomes through the 2022 season and beyond.
- February 16: Results & Key Takeaways of the 2020 Retail Seafood Market Survey
- February 23: Food Safety & Proper Handling Principles
- March 2: Elements of Successful Salmon Marketing with Industry Special Guests
- Time: All three sessions run from 11am to 12pm PST
- Register: More information and links to register for the FREE webinar visit bit.ly/34zycNX