CRITFC Salmon Camp Jr Counselor Application
The success of Salmon Camp depends on great people who are committed to and enjoy working with kids. The Junior Counselors are Yakama, Umatilla, Warm Springs, or Nez Perce youth who are incoming 9-12 graders or who graduated high school this spring (ages 16-18). The junior counselors help the camp counselors with Salmon Camp and get an opportunity to gain leadership and mentoring experience.
Application must be received by June 24, 2022 for consideration.
Salmon Camp is a five-day/four-night camp. The weather will be hot and sunny during the day, and possibly chilly at night. It is strongly suggested that students leave all valuables at home (video games or other electronic devices, money, jewelry, etc.). CRITFC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property. There is cell phone service in the camp, but phones will be stored by the camp coordinator outside of limited daily screen time periods.
It is the responsibility of the parents or guardians of camp attendees to get their child to and from the designated check-in and pick-up locations. Details and locations will be provided to junior counselors upon selection.
- Fill out this application in full. It includes:
- Application Form
- Emergency Contact and Medical Information
- Student Essay
- Parental permission, student agreement, and health care information/medical release forms will be sent in a welcome packet to students who are selected.
- You may also download the application form here. It can be filled out in Microsoft Word or printed and filled out physically. (Please print or type in black or blue ink.)
- If you have questions or need assistance filling out the application, please contact: Laura Gephart at (503) 238-0667 or email@example.com
The deadline for submitting an application is 5:00 pm, Friday, June 24, 2022.