Human Resources Assistant
Closing Date: Open until filled.
Salary Range: $48,431 To 61,341 Annually
This role involves providing administrative support to HR, including paperwork management, interview scheduling, and database maintenance. Duties also include assisting in recruitment by posting job openings, screening resumes, coordinating interviews, aiding in new hire onboarding, and supporting benefits administration.
- Provide administrative support to the HR department, including handling paperwork, scheduling interviews, and maintaining HR databases.
- Assist in recruitment by posting job openings, screening resumes, conducting reference checks, and coordinating interviews.
- Aid in onboarding new hires by preparing documentation, conducting orientations, and ensuring a smooth integration process.
- Assists with HR-related inquiries
- Support benefits administration by assisting in coordinating employee benefits programs (medical, dental, vision, health FSA, life insurance, 401(k), COBRA, etc.
Online applications are preferred, however if circumstances prevent an applicant from completing an online application or require help with an electronic application, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
CRITFC implements a tribal preference policy and encourages citizens and descendants of our member tribes (Nez Perce, Umatilla, Warm Springs and Yakama) and other federally recognized tribes to apply.
CRITFC is committed to building a culturally inclusive community and a work environment that respects and inspires every person. Members of historically marginalized groups including women, people of color, those with disabilities, members of the LGBTQ+ community, those who have served in the military, and members of other underrepresented communities are invited to apply.
CRITFC will consider non-citizen applicants who are authorized to work in the U.S. If not authorized to work in the U.S., CRITFC will provide reasonable support and accommodations to the candidate in obtaining U.S. work authorization. With the exception of certain employer required costs, CRITFC will not pay for costs related to applicant’s legal representation, filings for work authorization or immigration, or other costs related to obtaining work authorization.
*Please note: the term “Commission” as used in this description refers to CRITFC’s governing body. CRITFC is a tribal organization that is wholly owned and governed by the Nez Perce Tribe, the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation, The Confederated Tribes of the Warm Springs Reservation of Oregon, and the Confederated Tribes and Bands of the Yakama Nation. As a tribal organization, CRITFC is subject to a unique blend of policies and laws.