Michael A. Broncheau
Fishing Site Maintenance Department Manager
Fishing Site Maintenance Department, Portland Main Office
I was born in Grangeville, Idaho to Stanley Broncheau and Veronica Mae Tias. I attended K-12 in Oregon, Washington and Oklahoma, graduated from Ukiah High in 1971 and started College at Eastern Oregon College in La Grande, Oregon. I was drafted into the U.S. Army on January 10, 1973. I served actively in the U.S. Army and Oregon Army National Guard until May 2003.
I started work at CRITFC on August 17, 2003 as the Project Coordinator – Fishing Sites O&M. My position was reclassified as the Manager CRITFC – FSMD in March of 2012.
- Basic training, Fort Ord, CA
- AIT(Advance Individual Training), Fort Polk, LA
- NCO (non-commission officer) basic and advanced in West Germany
- Officer Candidate School, June 1985
- Cavalry Officer Basic course, August 1985
- Cavalry Officer Advance course, December 1989
- Command and Staff Service School, 1992
- Inspector General course, 1996
- Anti-Terrorist Train the Trainer course, May 1998
- Associate of Science, Blue Mountain Community College, Pendleton, OR
- College level credits from Eastern Oregon College in La Grande, Western Oregon University in Monmouth, Oregon Institute of Technology in Portland, University of Texas and University of Maryland